We have a new Responsive* web site design, for a Canadian horticultural company 'GableHouse Farm & Gardens', who specialise in growing beautiful Daylilies.
* Responsive websites modify their layout depending on the device the visitor to the site is using. This optimises the browsing experience for those using smartphones / tablets etc.
Features of this site include:
- The website features Gable House's catalogue of Daylilies.
- The site's product catalogue can be browsed by two methods. There is a Standard Catalogue and a more Advanced Filterable Catalogue which allows the visitor to filter product lists by many different attributes. The Filterable Catalogue uses Ajax driven 'endless pages' instead of pagination.
- The site is fully Responsive, it delivers a different interface depending on the device the visitor is using.
- Slideshows can be added to any page.
- Individual Catalogue pages have responsive Photo Galleries.
- All content on the site is managed from a powerful CMS (Content Management System).
- Fantastic 'Flower Photography' by Jeff at Gable House Farm!
Screen Shots of the site on different devices
You can visit the site here GableHouse Farm & Gardens Canada